Axium 450 Series
Part #: Axium 450
The Vantage Axium 450 Series multi-room amplifier is one of the most advanced, dedicated multi-room amplifiers on the market.
Each 450 Series has independent or linked volume control on each of four amplifier/pre-amplifier pairs. The 450 Series multi-zone amplifiers may be interconnected via the expansion bus, providing up to 32 zones, which vastly simplifies installation cabling.
The 450 Series, like other Vantage products, is designed to maximize control, simplify functionality, and expedite installation. The amplifiers are protected against short-term output shorts and have three progressive levels of thermal protection. Vantage products are built to the highest standards of quality and reliability.
- 50 Watts RMS into 8 ohms, capable of driving into 4 ohms
- Four separate amplifiers and preamplifiers, providing 4 zones of independent yet integrated controls
- Combined with optional keypads, can be used as stand-alone
- Six full presets allow extensive whole-house control
- Provides up to 32 zones of control
- RS-232 and IR control
- Zone linking capabilities
- Seven stereo Sources (S1-S7) and an eighth mono source (S8)
- Optional 7W x 7W amplifier available for pre-amps
- 8 x 4 composite video matrix switch can alternatively be used for digital coax audio
- Many more features for integration and control